- Open Visual studio and create project
- Search for Mobile app in the search box as shown in picture and then click on next-
- Change Project Name and Location if you want click on ok-
- After Creating Project you will get this window as shown below-
- After Clicking on ok this window will come project is created-
- Then your Project will be open like this in visual studio 2019-
- Then You have to change x86 to CPU and mobileApp.UWP(universal App) to MobileApp.Android
- If you have created a virtual device in an Android Emulator you may select one otherwise you can enable USB Debugging in your phone so that you can debug your application.
I will keep posting similar articles on xamarin mobile app development.
Please Comment in the below section and share.
Thanks- Jyoti Garg